Answered By: Debra Flewelling
Last Updated: Aug 12, 2014     Views: 26

A block will be placed on the Registrar's files for students who have overdue materials that are on hold or booked for other patrons and who have not responded to the library's attempts at retrieving the material. Patrons with long overdue materials from the previous semester will have their names submitted to a collection agency by the Finance Office.

Related Topics

Contact a Librarian

New West: 604-527-5176
Coquitlam: 604-777-6131

Chat Online:
AskAway Chat