Answered By: Debra Flewelling
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2014     Views: 12

Yes. At the New Westminster Campus, on the main floor, there are power outlets on the wall by the Learning Centre and in the preview rooms. On the upper level, there are outlets by the study carrels, along the windows, and in the study rooms. At Coquitlam, power outlets are located at the bottom of pillars and under study carrels, along the walls.

Related Topics

Contact a Librarian

New West: 604-527-5176
Coquitlam: 604-777-6131

Chat Online:
AskAway Chat