Answered By: desk info
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2015     Views: 17

Any work you do on campus library or lab computers should be saved to an external media device such as a USB flash drive, as files cannot be saved directly to college computer drives. You can borrow USB drives from the Library or purchase USB drives from the College Bookstore.

Alternatively, you can attach files to an email message and send the message to your personal email account.

For more information, see the Computing Services Guide.

Related Topics

Contact a Librarian

New West: 604-527-5176
Coquitlam: 604-777-6131

Chat Online:
AskAway Chat